Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodNG
- Student LifeA
Brigham Young University - Idaho Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.318 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.328 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.328 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities1,679Graduates
- Business Administration and Management294Graduates
- Exercise Physiology266Graduates
- Public Health Education147Graduates
- Human Development125Graduates
- Elementary Education117Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Data not available
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 215 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.310 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.493 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 248 responsesReport
After Brigham Young University - Idaho
- Very Good1892
Brigham Young University-Idaho has been an incredible place to go to college at. The professors here are dedicated to helping you be a successful student. There are many leadership opportunities on campus that you can get involved in. There are also many volunteer opportunities that the campus provides. The students here are very friendly and everyone wants to help each other be successful.
- 3 days ago
BYU-Idaho has a very calm, friendly atmosphere. The curriculum is very student-oriented, and the students all seem to be trying their best to be good people and good students. The professors are really approachable and passionate about what they teach.
- 3 days ago
I love the environment of the school. I enjoy the classes, and I learn a lot while I am here. I am proud to say I am going to BYU-I. What I would want to see change though, is I don't think the fact that marriage is super emphasized is healthy. It pushes people to rush into things they aren't ready for. Plus, we go to college to learn and get a degree. If we get married along the way, great. If not, also equally as great.
- 4 days ago