Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodA
- Student LifeA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.204 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.212 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.212 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities1,679Graduates
- Business Administration and Management294Graduates
- Exercise Physiology266Graduates
- Public Health Education147Graduates
- Human Development125Graduates
- Elementary Education117Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Data not available
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 117 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.223 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.390 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 128 responsesReport
After Brigham Young University - Idaho
- Very Good1886
It's the perfect school for me !!!
- College Freshman
- 3 days ago
I love where I attend school. It is a great campus and the over all experience has been amazing. The teachers will help you the school has numerous programs to help you succeed in classes, they want you to graduate in a timely matter. I would choose this school every time and I tell people to come here. It is a great place I love it.
- College Junior
- 9 days ago
I love the school, it has been a great environment to learn.The teachers genuinely care about the class and students. The school offers many programs for the students to succeed. The only thing I dislike here is that their websites are not that great.
- College Sophomore
- 10 days ago