Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeC-
Bridgewater State University is ...
NCAA Division III (with football)
New England Football Conference
Bridgewater State University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.67 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.64 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.63 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Management Sciences and Information Systems225Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies207Graduates
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching114Graduates
- Special Education and Teaching100Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.69 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.81 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 46 responsesReport
After Bridgewater State University
- Very Good295
My experience was really awesome. I loved everything about it, the helpers we're very nice and careful with everyone. The dorms was great and the students we're all very nice. And the campus was just amazing, i really enjoyed the group works that we did and i got to know myself more than i did before, and i also got to know my peers.
- Niche User
- 2 days ago
My school has small classes which makes it easy for the professors to get to know you. Everyone is welcoming and it has such a beautiful campus.
- College Sophomore
- 30 days ago
Bridgewater State University will always have my heart in one way or another. I made some of the most meaningful friendships, had the best experiences and grew a lot as a students as well as a human. Although I will always be grateful to the University for these things, there are also things that I believe should be worked on. I put myself through all four years of school and I wish I could have worried less about financing it and more on studying. Paying for college is no easy task when you come from a family of 6 who isn't extremely wealthy. I feel as though the school could have done more to (at the very least) make it seem like they wanted to help financially, but it really seemed like they were only concerned with taking more money from me. As a hardworking student putting herself through school, it was definitely discouraging to have a lack of assistance and support during that time.
- 1 month ago