Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC-
- Campus FoodC-
- Student LifeC-
Bridgewater College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Anabaptist
NCAA Division III (with football)
Old Dominion Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.17 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.16 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.17 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management59Graduates
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies49Graduates
- Family Studies and Consumer Sciences15Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities12Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.23 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.31 responses
After Bridgewater College
- Very Good131
I am a current senior at Bridgewater College. If you're looking for a small school, this is it. Great student to teacher ratio if you prefer one-on-one time. It is a dry campus (no alcohol policy). Everyone is so welcoming and helpful, and I find it a very friendly environment.
- 17 days ago
Personally I do not like the school but if I was judging it without bias I would have to say its a pretty good school. The people there in general, community around the college and the college itself are very nice. The teachers are probably some of the best teachers I've had, willing to meet with you anytime and help you as much as possible whether it is school or personal problems. Of course because the school is not what I wanted I would not choose to go there again, but with that being said I think the school overall is great when it comes to the environment and the education system there.
- College Sophomore
- 2 months ago
I absolutely love how easy it is to approach a professor in and out of the classroom. They are so nice and helpful with anything I might need help with.
- College Junior
- 3 months ago