Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC-
- Campus FoodC
- Student LifeC+
Bridgewater College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Anabaptist
NCAA Division III (with football)
Old Dominion Athletic Conference
Bridgewater College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.25 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.28 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.29 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management59Graduates
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies49Graduates
- Family Studies and Consumer Sciences15Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities12Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 18 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.30 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.39 responses
After Bridgewater College
- Very Good135
I really enjoyed the food and kind people and staff at this college! I do, however, wish they would add more activities to participate in on the weekends.
- Niche User
- 26 days ago
I am a current senior at Bridgewater College. If you're looking for a small school, this is it. Great student to teacher ratio if you prefer one-on-one time. It is a dry campus (no alcohol policy). Everyone is so welcoming and helpful, and I find it a very friendly environment.
- 1 month ago
When I choose Bridgewater College, I could count more pros than cons. I know this because I weighed my options frequently of attending Bridgewater College and what use to be my first choice, The University of Tennessee. I was beyond excited when I was accepted into UT's pre-med program during the fall of 2015. After touring the college, I was no longer set on what I had thought was my dream school. It was much larger, busier, and rushed than I could have ever imagined. To further investigate my options for further education.I toured Bridgewater, a private college that I had recieved numerous emails, fliers, and postcards for since the beginning of my senior year. When I attended the tour at Bridgewater, that is when I not only found a school to attend in the fall but, I found what I can call home for the next four years.
- College Sophomore
- 2 months ago