Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodC
- Student LifeC+
Brevard College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NCAA Division II (with football)
South Atlantic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.9 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.10 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies18Graduates
- Business Administration and Management14Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities11Graduates
- Studio Arts10Graduates
- Music History and Literature8Graduates
- Environmental Sciences6Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration5Graduates
- Environmental Studies5Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 6 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.9 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.16 responses
After Brevard College
- Very Good51
Mostly a good experience. Campus life was what made me not love my time there. But my education was excellent.
- Recent Alumnus
- 8 months ago
My experience with Brevard College has been wonderful. The professors and other students create a nice environment for a new student or a returning student.
- College Freshman
- 10 months ago
I seriously could not see myself anywhere else. I know I was made to be at this school. I have been given opportunities that other students will never receive in their entire life. I have been shown what it is like to be truly accepted into a school and community. I love being here at BC. I love the fact that Brevard College is a small school because every single one of my professors knows who I am, what sport I play, and how they can help me learn and grow. I can not reiterate how much I LOVE being here at BC!
- College Junior
- Dec 9 2013