Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA-
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeB
Bradley University is ...
NCAA Division I-AAA
Missouri Valley Conference
Bradley University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.52 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.53 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.53 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Mechanical Engineering79Graduates
- Health Care50Graduates
- Business Administration and Management47Graduates
- Public Relations37Graduates
- Civil Engineering35Graduates
- Elementary Education33Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration32Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.70 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.80 responses
After Bradley University
- Very Good323
Bradley is an amazing school with an amazing nursing program. There are so many opportunities to succeed on this campus, for any major, and so many resources to take all of that success into your career.
- 3 hours ago
Bradley university creates a very welcoming environment where anyone can feel safe . it is like a home away from home! There are many academics to offer, also a wide variety of activities. Bradley looks for students who are proud and have the will to learn new things everyday. Bradley is a small size school which means it gives you a great chance to get to know your professors and make you more unique in your environment. Also Bradley has great choices to eat all around and also fun place to chill with your friends.
- Niche User
- 21 days ago
It's kind of hard to make friends and the tution is still high after scholarships and stuff. But I like how everything is close.
- College Freshman
- 1 month ago