Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA
- Campus FoodA+
- Student LifeA+
Boston University is ...
NCAA Division I-AAA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.121 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.126 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.126 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management842Graduates
- International Relations and National Security Studies196Graduates
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication152Graduates
- Rehabilitation and Therapy149Graduates
- Health Service Preparatory Studies128Graduates
- Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering115Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.183 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.223 responses
After Boston University
- Very Good1139
Boston University an excellent university. The campus is beautiful and lively. The location is perfect for finding fun things to do and finding good internships. The People and professors are great and always helpful. There are no bounds when It comes to what you can study and I have heard that the Study abroad program is amazing! Housing is unique because the brownstones are an option and very few colleges in the US have that as an option. On top of it all Student life is great and there are tons of clubs to join. Hockey games are just one of the sporting events to attend. It’s a great environment to make friends that will last a lifetime. Overall I would highly recommend people to look into Boston University! Go terriers!
- Niche User
- 2 days ago
BU is possibly the best decision I have ever made. It's a large school, but you find your group immediately. There are so many things to do and join - you'll never feel lost. My experience at BU has helped me shape my life and future goals in a positive way.
- College Junior
- 19 days ago
Boston University is not a terrible school, but it certainly does not live up to its hype. The reputation comes mostly from the graduate programs.
- College Senior
- 1 month ago