Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC-
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeC-
Blue Mountain College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Baptist
NAIA Division I
Southern States Athletic Conference
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.4 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.4 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Biblical Studies23Graduates
- Elementary Education22Graduates
- Business Administration and Management15Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science5Graduates
- English and Speech Teacher Education4Graduates
- Mathematics & Statistics3Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.10 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.11 responses
After Blue Mountain College
- Very Good58
This is my freshman year in college. I have been homeschooled my whole life, and the idea of going to a big state university scared me. When I found Blue Mountain I fell in love with the homey feel, the wonderful professors, and the beautiful campus. I have only been there for one semester and I can't imagine leaving.
- College Freshman
- 10 months ago
The teachers truly care about each student. They want you to succeed and help you strive to do your very best.
- College Senior
- Oct 21 2015
While there are improvements that needs to be made physically at Blue Mountain, my short experience at this college has taught me so much about myself. Most of the faculty are willing to help, eager to inspire, and anxious to further professionalism in their students. If Blue Mountain made some beautification elements, added more efficient academic facilities and technology, and created a less rivalrous atmosphere between contrasting departments. There is no doubt this would be the best institution in the nation. Students care about their community, each other, and campus... And many of the frustrations we have for BMC is because we want to see our institution thrive like we know it has the ability to.
- College Sophomore
- Mar 4 2015