Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA
- Campus FoodA-
- Student LifeB+
Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania is ...
NCAA Division II (with football)
Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference
Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania Rankings
Niche ranks over 1,000 colleges based on more than 50 statistics and nearly 12 million opinions from college students.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.53 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.53 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.53 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management358Graduates
- Corporate Communications120Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies91Graduates
- Early Childhood Education82Graduates
- Special Education and Teaching79Graduates
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching77Graduates
- Speech Language Pathology74Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.75 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.91 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 18 responsesReport
After Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
- Very Good468
This is a great school in my opinion. People are very nice up here and the professors are great. I am a criminal justice major and so far all the professors i have met are wonderful. Campus life is really good. The food at the University is good and there is always something to do.
- 9 days ago
School is definitely a challenge, however, it's welcoming. There's a constant reminder that you aren't the only one struggling and everyone needs help. Take your time with your strive towards success because everyone has their own pace. I would choose this school again because i've made life long friends, overcame new challenges, and gained new experiences. I've grown as a person and have a lot of accomplishments and this is only my second year.
- College Sophomore
- 15 days ago
For the most part it is very easy to apply for scholarships, doesn't take a lot of time either. Some websites aren't so easy and a bit confusing. This websites gave me many options for scholarships, which i needed. Everything is straight forward, and very fast.
- 18 days ago