Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeB+
Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania is ...
NCAA Division II (with football)
Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.88 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.88 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.88 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management358Graduates
- Corporate Communications120Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies91Graduates
- Early Childhood Education82Graduates
- Special Education and Teaching79Graduates
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching77Graduates
- Speech Language Pathology74Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.104 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.123 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 53 responsesReport
After Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
- Very Good470
Bloomsburg university is an excellent school with amazing professors and friendly people. The campus is so pretty in the fall. The only complaint I have is the dorms are not the most pleasant to live in, but that's a personal preference.
- 18 days ago
I am currently enrolled at Bloomsburg University . I am a transfer student and I chose Bloomsburg because it was the first school that stood out to me in terms of good affordable and good education. What I have enjoyed the most so far is how involved,welcoming, and loving most of the students and faculty are. It feels like a home away from home. If I could change one thing it is to try and recruit more diversity, because I believe it is lacking diversity and I strongly believe that a sense of diversity and feel of different culture in any institution is really important and rewarding.
- 18 days ago
Best time of my life. I learned. I grew. I was able to build long-lasting relationships. Best experience ever.
- 19 days ago