Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC-
- Campus FoodA-
- Student LifeC+
Bethel University - Minnesota is ...
Private not-for-profit, Baptist
NCAA Division III (with football)
Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
Bethel University - Minnesota Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.40 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.39 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.39 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management124Graduates
- Elementary Education51Graduates
- Organizational Behavior Studies43Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities34Graduates
- Theological and Ministerial Studies34Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science30Graduates
- Social Sciences25Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.41 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.61 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 30 responsesReport
After Bethel University - Minnesota
- Very Good270
I love my college! The only complaint I have is that it is hard to get off of campus and feel connected to the community, but I feel as if Bethel has a great community of its own. The professors are interested in success, the students are friendly, the campus is clean, and the food is amazing.
- 7 days ago
The academic scene for Pre-Medicine is stellar. The small class sizes and opportunity for research is something that cannot be found at most big schools, and the quality is something not found at many smaller schools. The food and people scene at Bethel are both adequate. If there is one thing clearly lacking, it is the surrounding scene and the absence of a "college town." That being said, that is usually not something found at a small school anyways. Overall, good choice.
- 8 days ago
The continual push towards the evangelical can be overwhelming and is making me feel like I am not a good, or good enough, person.
- 10 days ago