Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC-
- Campus FoodC-
- Student LifeB-
Berry College is ...
NCAA Division III (with football)
Southern Athletic Association
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.56 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.50 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.49 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Animal Sciences and Husbandry49Graduates
- Business Administration and Management29Graduates
- Early Childhood Education28Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science26Graduates
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology23Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.47 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.70 responses
After Berry College
- Very Good234
I have had a great experience at Berry College these past 3 years. Everyone is very friendly and always willing to help . If I have a question about an organization or anything really I know that I can always reach out to staff members/ department chairs that will nicely answer my questions. Also the career center is a great place to visit if you are ever wondering what next steps to take for your future in a professional setting. The college is centered around serving others and making an impact on the community and that is what makes Berry different from other schools because Berry is concerned with not just the campus events that go on and promoting the School but also contributes to help organizations in need .
- 2 days ago
Professors are intent on giving students the best learning experience. Classes are meant to be engaging and give students hands on experience for a well-rounded education. Berry College provides a variety of jobs on campus to all students who wish to work. Jobs are scheduled to not conflict with any classes. People are very friendly, close-knit environment. Good sense of community. Beautiful campus!
- College Freshman
- 2 months ago
My first semester at Berry, I was very unhappy and wanted to find another school. However, I ended up finding something else: great friends, classes I enjoyed, and campus activities. Berry has become a place I miss when I'm away on breaks, and I would pick it again.
- College Junior
- 2 months ago