Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodD+
- Student LifeB
Belmont University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Inter-/Non-denominational
NCAA Division I-AAA
Ohio Valley Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.62 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.60 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.60 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.77 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.103 responses
After Belmont University
- Very Good531
Belmont University is a very unique and diverse community of aspiring artists, teachers, engineers, nurses, etc. It is a very warm and accepting community, but the school also holds certain values in high esteem.
- 7 hours ago
Belmont is a beautiful school in one of the most fun and exciting locations. There is so many opportunities to meet new people, try new things, and branch out both on and off campus. The professors are great and genuinely care about your education. All the programs do an awesome job of preparing you for your future career and getting you connected. Its not necessarily the typical college experience but you can find every type of person here and everyone here is very focused on actively working toward their goals. The only issues I would say are some strict policies associated with christian views, the lack of dining options, and the size of the gym.
- 15 days ago
Belmont is a unique environment that encourages students to pursue spiritual and educational excellence. They push you to be the best athlete, musician, person and student that you can be. Belmont is a university full of people that take you in as family and treat you as so. It's full of weird, quirky hipsters that nag you to listen to their latest EP, but they all end up famous so it's worth it.
- Niche User
- 16 days ago