Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodNG
- Student LifeB
Belmont Abbey College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division II (without football)
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.9 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.9 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.9 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management80Graduates
- Foundations of Education43Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities39Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies23Graduates
- Sport and Fitness Management21Graduates
- Elementary Education18Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.10 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.13 responses
After Belmont Abbey College
- Very Good53
At first, I hated it. I'm not going to lie, but now, I couldn't see myself anywhere else. It is a place like no other. Anytime you walk to class or the dining hall, or for athletes the athletic center, you will know someone, and they will say hi. Everyone on campus is so friendly, from the professors to the cooks in the dining halls. The friends I have made so far are forever friends. The professors are so caring and compassionate. They are willing to do anything it takes for you to pass their class. Everyone is so approachable, and I love it. There are loads of student activities; everyone supports the athletic teams, and everyone simply wants the best for one another. Now the small school scene isn't for everyone, but it sure is for me. If I could do it all over, I wouldn't change a thing.
- College Sophomore
- 4 months ago
Its okay, many people look to transfer.
- College Sophomore
- 9 months ago
Being a part of a sport is a huge contribution to the college experience for me. If I didn't have my sport, the school would be so boring.
- College Freshman
- 10 months ago