Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB
Belhaven University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Presbyterian
NAIA Division I
American Southwest Conference
Belhaven University Rankings
Niche ranks over 1,000 colleges based on more than 50 statistics and nearly 12 million opinions from college students.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.21 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.23 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.23 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management152Graduates
- Social Sciences61Graduates
- Health Care Management37Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities35Graduates
- Sport and Fitness Management30Graduates
- Biblical Studies25Graduates
- Elementary Education16Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science12Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.23 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.32 responses
After Belhaven University
- Very Good132
Love the school, staff and overall environment!
- College Senior
- 2 months ago
I love it, everyone is so helpful and cares about you and you succeeding!
- College Freshman
- 3 months ago
Belhaven Univeristy is an amazing university. I would definitely choose it again, for sure. One of my favorite experiences was Welcome Week. This week before classes started, we moved in, got settled, and then met our Peer Group and Peer Leaders. I had incredible Peer Leaders that taught me so much about Belhaven, what to look foward to and they also gave me a lot of great advice about starting college. This week we bonded with our group and I met many other freshmen and also made friendships with people that I am still very close with. Belhaven also has many amazing professors. My first year has been packed with teachers who actually care about me and my education. They want me healthy, happy, and succeeding in my education and life. The teachers I had last semester still check up on now to see how I am doing and how my classes are going. They also always tell me that they are there for me, and that they are always there to help me with anything they can. That even though I am not their student right now, that they still care for me and want the best for me. Also, Belhaven is a true Christan university. All of the professors and staff are truely people of God. I have so many faculty that are mentors for me and who I know will always be there for me. Those are just a few things I absolutely love about my university and what makes it unique.
- College Freshman
- 5 months ago