Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC-
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeB
Azusa Pacific University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Inter-/Non-denominational
NCAA Division II (with football)
Great Northeast Athletic Conference
Azusa Pacific University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.151 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.147 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.146 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management282Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities149Graduates
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching90Graduates
- Health Care49Graduates
- Music History and Literature48Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 105 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.168 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.241 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 110 responsesReport
After Azusa Pacific University
- Very Good959
It is highly religious (more so than I originally thought). Don't fall victim to the high-quality appearance of it on paper, as religion is a highly integrated part of the curriculum and chapel is MANDATORY. The teachers are great and extremely available/willing to help. There are plenty of opportunities to gain supplemental help. If you can look past the religion, it is a nice school-just too small in my opinion. It feels more like a small community rather than an actual college. ***THEY LISTEN TO REALLY CRAPPY MUSIC AT EVERY EVENT AND THERE IS NO DIVERSITY***
- 20 hours ago
Apu has an amazing environment and just because it is a Christian school does not mean everyone will judge you. It means people will welcome you with open arms and truly care that you are a student there. The professors love to help you and the services they provide are amazing. If you are looking for a school that you can call home and connect with god in the process Apu is for you
- 14 days ago
This is a great college for anyone who wants to be a part of a Christian community in higher education. The teachers are of a very high caliber for the most part, and there are clubs and programs for all types of interests. The worst part is that chapel can be pretty bland.
- 25 days ago