Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC-
- Campus FoodA-
- Student LifeB+
Azusa Pacific University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Inter-/Non-denominational
NCAA Division II (with football)
Great Northeast Athletic Conference
Azusa Pacific University Rankings
Niche ranks over 1,000 colleges based on more than 50 statistics and nearly 12 million opinions from college students.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.96 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.92 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.91 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management282Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities149Graduates
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching90Graduates
- Health Care49Graduates
- Music History and Literature48Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 56 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.125 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.194 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 50 responsesReport
After Azusa Pacific University
- Very Good958
This is a great college for anyone who wants to be a part of a Christian community in higher education. The teachers are of a very high caliber for the most part, and there are clubs and programs for all types of interests. The worst part is that chapel can be pretty bland.
- 2 hours ago
the best school ever, everyone are really friendly adding they understand the struggles of international students. so they tried to teach them as much as the can
- College Junior
- 22 days ago
I feel that I have made the most of the academic opportunities available to me. There are a lot of good programs, particularly for studying abroad. The friendships and community I have formed here are so unique and have made me who I am. Professors challenge you to question the way you have always thought about the world, academics, faith, and big issues. I have never felt like I am only getting one side of things or a slanted education.
- College Senior
- 1 month ago