Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeB-
Ave Maria University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NAIA Division II
Florida Sun Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.18 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.17 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management26Graduates
- Religious Studies20Graduates
- Political Science and Government17Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities12Graduates
- Mathematics & Statistics10Graduates
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology7Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.19 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.29 responses
After Ave Maria University
- Very Good104
I absolutely loved my experience at Ave Maria University. I met some awesome people and learned a lot about myself. This school also really helped me to grow stronger in my faith.
- College Junior
- 1 month ago
Ave Maria University is a very limited place to be. If you don't have a car, you are trapped here, as the nearest city is a 45 minute drive away. In the town, there is absolutely nothing besides a Publix and a gas station. It is also very hard to fit in socially. There are "aves" (strictly Catholic, judgmental people) and athletes who only attend here because they got athletic scholarships. The programs aren't very good. Unless you are a theology or education major, you may struggle finding help and resources for your major.
- 1 month ago
Due to its small size, Ave feels like a family. From adorations, to football games, to households, this school has created so many memories. I would choose it again.
- College Sophomore
- 3 months ago