Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodA-
- Student LifeB-
Austin Peay State University is ...
NCAA Division I-AA
Ohio Valley Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.49 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.52 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.52 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities335Graduates
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies158Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration94Graduates
- Computer and Information Studies81Graduates
- Teacher Education for Multiple Levels73Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services52Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 23 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.71 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.92 responses
After Austin Peay State University
- Very Good404
I love Austin Peay State University campus and professors. Austin Peay State University has a very diverse campus. The football team is okay they just need more practice.The school academics are great. I have learned so much since I have been here. I am a freshman at Austin Peay still learning my way around campus. The students on campus are very friendly and the professors are very understanding.
- 6 hours ago
I love the positive atmosphere, and the staff and faculty are very helpful. The students are very nice and mannered, and follow the rules of the campus. There are many opportunities to get involved with the community on campus, as well as social activities for students to meet others and experience new things. Classes are challenging as they should be, and all assignments are graded fairly. Professors are very willing to speak with students if they have questions or need help. Students are encouraged to attend social and community events, with some professors even counting the attendance of an event as extra credit in their class. Overall, I enjoy being on campus. The only concern, in my opinion, is the cost to live on campus, which causes many students to commute from an hour away everyday to campus.
- College Freshman
- 3 days ago
Even though, this school is not the biggest school. I really love it here. It big enough for where you are able to meet someone new everyday and small enough for teachers can work with you without a problem. Austin Peay State University is very big on school involvement. I wouldn't choose another school to go to.
- College Freshman
- 8 days ago