Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeC+
Aurora University is ...
NCAA Division III (with football)
Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.31 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.32 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.31 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management107Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services106Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies70Graduates
- Health Service Preparatory Studies31Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 12 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.41 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.47 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 14 responsesReport
After Aurora University
- Very Good222
I love my school. It is actually an extension of a larger university so the class sizes are small. The teachers are very engaging and make the classes interesting. I love that there is a lot of discussion in the classes - it really is active learning rather than just listening to lectures. The school is on a beautiful property that just makes you feel good to be there. I would definitely choose this school again or recommend it to others.
- College Junior
- 17 days ago
I love AU and never really wanna go back home, all my friends are here and its a blast. Also Athletic Training is the best and being a major in it is equally rewarding.
- College Sophomore
- 19 days ago
So far school is fun. School does come harder for me than most just because I have to work a bit harder at classes then most. I'm having fun so far. College gives me an opportunity to engage in adult behaviors such as getting a job, time management, getting along with people, and learning how to use my money.
- College Sophomore
- 1 month ago