Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeA
Auburn University is ...
NCAA Division I-A
Auburn University Rankings
Niche ranks over 1,000 colleges based on more than 50 statistics and nearly 12 million opinions from college students.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.93 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.93 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.92 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Biomedical Sciences and Molecular Medicine253Graduates
- Business Administration and Management198Graduates
- Mechanical Engineering178Graduates
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching117Graduates
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management109Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 46 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.139 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.168 responses
After Auburn University
- Very Good761
The campus of this school is so beautiful and everyone at the school was so kind and helpful. The academics are amazing and there are no communal dorm bathrooms!
- Niche User
- 10 days ago
I have visited Auburn during a summer camp and fell in love with the campus. The staff was beyond polite.
- Niche User
- 16 days ago
I'd always heard that if you want to be a veterinarian, you go to Auburn. Just like if you want to be a lawyer, you go to Harvard. There's a lot of frat boys and sorority girls, partiers, spoiled rich kids living on their parents' dollar…I feel like that's nothing unique to Auburn though. The people who want to be here for constructive reasons will find ways to commit and manage their time to get it done and make something of themselves. I've been out of school for 10 years, off serving in the military and maybe that's the reason I find the younger crowd seemingly still irresponsible and undisciplined when I came back. I like to keep in simple, you get out what you put in, it's just the way it is.
- College Sophomore
- 2 months ago