Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodA
- Student LifeC+
Ashland University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Anabaptist
NCAA Division II (with football)
Great Lakes Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
Ashland University Rankings
Niche ranks over 1,000 colleges based on more than 50 statistics and nearly 12 million opinions from college students.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.30 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.29 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.29 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Nursing Science, Education, and Practice109Graduates
- Early Childhood Education53Graduates
- Special Education and Teaching43Graduates
- Business Administration and Management28Graduates
- Exercise Physiology25Graduates
- Political Science and Government21Graduates
- Middle School Education19Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration18Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.42 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.45 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 14 responsesReport
After Ashland University
- Very Good227
I love Ashland! The small campus makes it feel at home and it is so clear that all of the professors care deeply about you. I have loved getting involved in religious life, as well as several other organizations on campus. Ashland is truly a great place to be.
- 1 day ago
Everyone that I've talked to has been very nice and accommodating. The staff seems very knowledgable and eager to help.
- College Junior
- 1 month ago
Ashland University has great education classes. They are very helpful in preparing myself and other aspiring teachers to work in the field after graduation. Ashland has several fun activities, however, it is somewhat secluded. It can be hard to find new things to do. Mansfield, the nearest city, is 30 minutes away by car. With an active imagination, it is possible to entertain oneself when all the studying is completed.
- College Sophomore
- 2 months ago