Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC-
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeB-
Asbury University is ...
NAIA Division II
Kentucky Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
Asbury University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.30 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.30 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.30 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication42Graduates
- Elementary Education34Graduates
- Equine Studies19Graduates
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies19Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services18Graduates
- Theological and Ministerial Studies16Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.31 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.37 responses
After Asbury University
- Very Good128
Asbury is a wonderful school full of fellowship and smiling faces. This school makes me feel so welcome and safe, and I am very happy with my decision. I would most definitely choose Asbury again, due to the fact that the professors are caring, the staff is genuine, and the students are so reassuring and helpful! My favorite aspect of Asbury would be my liberal arts class, because it opens up a whole bunch of new topics and the professor is by far my favorite. She is so personable and approachable and happy. Our school is unique in the sense that it sincerely is a dry campus, and there are no parties unless they are school sponsored. No one goes against the rules and everything is clean fun. The special events that Asbury offers are awesome as well, whether it be a cook out and worshiping at midnight. I love this school and am so glad I get to be a part of the community.
- College Freshman
- 1 month ago
It has been a blessing to be able to learn and be a part of this school and community. If I could choice a different direction to go in my higher education I would still pick Asbury. The community life makes Asbury the best in the area in my opinion. Its small and close nit.
- College Sophomore
- 3 months ago
Asbury University is a quality school full of faculty and staff who genuinely care.
- College Senior
- 3 months ago