Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodA
- Student LifeC+
Arkansas Tech University is ...
NCAA Division II (with football)
Great American Conference
Arkansas Tech University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.74 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.74 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.74 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities417Graduates
- Medical Secretary182Graduates
- Early Childhood Education99Graduates
- Business Support Services86Graduates
- Nursing Assistant81Graduates
- Business Administration and Management70Graduates
- Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)63Graduates
- Homeland Security61Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.76 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.98 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 52 responsesReport
After Arkansas Tech University
- Very Good291
My first year, I stayed in the newest built residence hall. Everything was nice , and well kept . I loved it! People in the dorms took great care of what they were given. Semi-private bathrooms, spacious rooms, everything you needed to feel comfortable. This upcoming year, I'll be staying in a newly remodeled hall , and by the pictures , it looks extremely nice! I'm ready!
- College Sophomore
- 5 months ago
Honestly, the parking is horrible. There are 10,000+ students attending this college at all different times of the day some village but mostly dorm, most all have vehicles. But when it comes to finding a spot, there is dangerous road rage for a last minute spot especially at corley. They need to winden some areas and lay out more parking for the Yellow hang tag(village) students. Even arriving 30 minutes early people there before you aren't done with class yet and still no parking. This issue needs to be fixed asap!
- College Sophomore
- Jan 9 2013
The nursing program here at Arkansas Tech University is quite amazing. The teachers are always readily available for helping the students understand material, and are never afraid to come to you first to question your grade and make sure you are where you need to be, academically. The clinical instructors are very knowledgeable and you learn so much from them! Not to brag, but the passing rate of ATU Nursing is 97%. Thats 64/66 students that pass the NCLEX the first time after graduation!
- College Senior
- Oct 27 2012