Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC-
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeC
Arkansas Tech University is ...
NCAA Division II (with football)
Great American Conference
Arkansas Tech University Rankings
Niche ranks over 1,000 colleges based on more than 50 statistics and nearly 12 million opinions from college students.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.40 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.41 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.41 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities417Graduates
- Medical Secretary182Graduates
- Early Childhood Education99Graduates
- Business Support Services86Graduates
- Nursing Assistant81Graduates
- Business Administration and Management70Graduates
- Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)63Graduates
- Homeland Security61Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.50 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.69 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 16 responsesReport
After Arkansas Tech University
- Very Good290
It has a really nice campus. Everyone there is nice and helps you if you are in need of assistance. The athletic department takes pride in how they run their department. Which they should, they make sure all athletes are taken care of and are in good condition.
- Niche User
- 11 hours ago
Arkansas Tech is a great place to get my college education
- College Sophomore
- 13 days ago
Arkansas Tech University is one of the best decisions I have ever made. During my freshmen year I met many people that's caring and very dedicated to their work . The professors and Dr's are really understandable and will take time just to help you strive in their class and in you field. What i love most is how this college is very diverse and have a feel at home type of nature. My Favorite experience would be when they host all different kind's of events that you could invite your family and friends to join and to see everyone getting along laughing , dancing and etc is really the best feeling anyone could have. I would choose my school again its affordable social and everyone is respectful and joyful.
- College Sophomore
- 2 months ago