Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA+
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeA+
Arizona State University is ...
NCAA Division I-A
Arizona State University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.641 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.641 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.639 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Support Services641Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities431Graduates
- Political Science and Government373Graduates
- Procurement and Contracts Management298Graduates
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology271Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 352 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.730 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.927 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 412 responsesReport
After Arizona State University
- Very Good3516
I love ASU. Huge college community, but if you want smaller community you can also take classes at downtown, polytechnic and west by taking two-story awesome shuttle buses. I took one star out because of accessibilty. Parking is limited, way much over priced..Overall, my experience at ASU is awesome :D
- 2 days ago
I love Niche and all of the different scholarship opportunities that the site offers to students based on their matches or just site scholarships period.
- 4 days ago
I visited the school this past weekend and I had a great time. The visit program was very organized and the program stuck to the schedule. The people who ran the visit were very friendly and were willing to answer any questions we had. The only problem was the campus is so big and we did not know where anything was located. I think the people could have done a better job helping us get to places and find buildings. Another thing is they split the group up based on major to visit dorms, and they sent the health students to a different major's dorm. We were not able to see the health dorms. Before coming on campus, ASU was my second choice, but now it is my first.
- 4 days ago