Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA+
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeA+
Arizona State University is ...
NCAA Division I-A
Arizona State University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.641 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.641 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.639 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Support Services641Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities431Graduates
- Political Science and Government373Graduates
- Procurement and Contracts Management298Graduates
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology271Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 352 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.730 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.927 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 412 responsesReport
After Arizona State University
- Very Good3517
While at ASU I enjoyed the diversity of religions and the different countries that everyone came from. Another thing that I enjoyed was that I could get help from tutors. The only thing that I would change is the cost of tuition.
- 2 days ago
ASU is a very innovative university, as soon as I walk on campus I immediately feel welcome. The campus is very diverse, i've found students who vary on what they want to major in from arts to physics to journalism. One thing many of the students agree on is that the schools they offer for special majors at ASU is why many chose to come here.
- Niche User
- 2 days ago
I really enjoy ASU. The only thing about this school is that their tuition is rising again and for out of state students, it makes it a lot harder to stay because the majority of the tuition hikes are imposed onto non-resident students. So tuition is raised about 250-300 dollars for residents but $1,000 for non-residents. No help offered to help pay for school.
- 3 days ago