Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeC+
Arizona Christian University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Inter-/Non-denominational
NAIA Division I
Central States Football League
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.10 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management21Graduates
- Counseling Psychology19Graduates
- Theological and Ministerial Studies13Graduates
- Biblical Studies5Graduates
- English and Speech Teacher Education5Graduates
- Mathematics Teacher Education5Graduates
- Political Science and Government4Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.9 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.10 responses
After Arizona Christian University
- Very Good83
My experience at Arizona Christian University has been awful. High school was much more academically challenging; a degree from ACU isn't worth the paper it's printed on. The facilities at the school are just embarrassingly bad for an actual university, and the WiFi never works. Not only that, but it's ridiculously expensive relative to what you get out of the degree. ACU has the highest tuition of any school in the state with the lowest academic standards. If I could go through my college applications as a high school senior again, there's no way I'd choose ACU. If ACU appeals to you because it is a Christian school in Arizona, I strongly encourage you to go to Grand Canyon University instead.
- College Sophomore
- 1 month ago
The school is great with its strong religious roots but it is a little too small for me and a little under funded even though tuition is expensive. Great place to go to strengthen your faith and learn but a little bit of a struggle getting classes at a good time if you are a college athlete.
- College Senior
- 2 months ago
Great very loving school. The teachers seem nice.
- College Freshman
- 2 months ago