Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC-
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeC+
Arizona Christian University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Inter-/Non-denominational
NAIA Division I
Central States Football League
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.20 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.18 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.18 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management21Graduates
- Counseling Psychology19Graduates
- Theological and Ministerial Studies13Graduates
- Biblical Studies5Graduates
- English and Speech Teacher Education5Graduates
- Mathematics Teacher Education5Graduates
- Political Science and Government4Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.17 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.20 responses
After Arizona Christian University
- Very Good83
General Compus Aesthetics – Arizona Christian University (formerly Southwestern College) has an amazing atmosphere all around. Being a smaller-scale school, the community is fantastic. No matter what, people are going to support you, uplift you, and push you to do your absolute best. The availability for places to study/computer space may be limited, but it's well worth it to attend the school. Also, the school is located in the heart of Phoenix. There is a mall ten minutes away, as well as many restaurants, and a gas station right up the road with the best prices in the area. Many discounts with the ACU student ID, too! Definite plus, and I would recommend this school to anyone!
- College Freshman
- Dec 5 2011
The Teachers are really great but we don't offer very many classes at very many times so its frustrating if you really need to take a class this semester and you can't. The workload honestly is easier than my high school though! The registration process is simple and the guidance counselors take you under their wings. There are many places to study such as the library, the sac, the dorms.
- College Junior
- Apr 9 2014
My experience at Arizona Christian University has been awful. High school was much more academically challenging; a degree from ACU isn't worth the paper it's printed on. The facilities at the school are just embarrassingly bad for an actual university, and the WiFi never works. Not only that, but it's ridiculously expensive relative to what you get out of the degree. ACU has the highest tuition of any school in the state with the lowest academic standards. If I could go through my college applications as a high school senior again, there's no way I'd choose ACU. If ACU appeals to you because it is a Christian school in Arizona, I strongly encourage you to go to Grand Canyon University instead.
- College Sophomore
- 3 months ago