Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodC
- Student LifeB-
Aquinas College - Michigan is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NAIA Division II
Wolverine-Hoosier Athletic Conference
Aquinas College - Michigan Rankings
Niche ranks over 1,000 colleges based on more than 50 statistics and nearly 12 million opinions from college students.
Data not available
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.25 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.30 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.30 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.33 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.43 responses
After Aquinas College - Michigan
- Very Good215
I would choose this school again in a heartbeat! Everyone knows each other, and everyone is very nice and friendly to each other. It is like one big family, Teachers and Staff included.
- College Junior
- 2 months ago
If I could do everything again, I would definitely consider looking at bigger colleges. While Aquinas is a private, small college, it does seem like they don't care much for the students. Rather than fixing up very old dorm rooms, the college is putting in new buildings such as a chapel. The food is not the best, and thats saying it nicely. The professors do care about students, and will try to help you as much as possible. The atmosphere is overall friendly.
- College Sophomore
- 4 months ago
I love the campus. But it is not always easy to get help when you need it, for example getting into the classes you need. The advisors pretty much tell you that its up to you to get into the class.
- College Freshman
- 5 months ago