Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeC-
Anna Maria College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division III (with football)
Eastern Collegiate Football Conference
Data not available
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.9 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.6 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.6 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Fire Science and Fire Fighting58Graduates
- Nursing Science, Education, and Practice50Graduates
- Business Administration and Management24Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration24Graduates
- Health Service Preparatory Studies10Graduates
- Rehabilitation and Therapy10Graduates
- Human Services8Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services7Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.8 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.12 responses
After Anna Maria College
- Very Good75
It's a very small school where kids still act as if their in high school.
- College Freshman
- 18 days ago
I finished my first year of college and have gone through so much. I made a lot of friends. Some of them are very understanding and like to be there for me. However, some are not. Some students are less social and make unnecessary comments that could hurt a person's feelings. There's always going to be some type of drama in any place a person would go. During college, I realized that certain opinions shouldn't matter and get in the way of my destination. There are so many great students, professors and staff there. My college is a small community and the relationships among people are closer than any other college. In a way you could say we're just one family. I say that because we all know each other and there's no problem of saying hi. I got a great feel on how the school work is like too. I knew before my freshman year that there was going to be a lot of work, studying and essays to do. I put aside my fear, and done it. I've written so many essays and I've studied so hard throughout one year. I stayed up late to the point where I had to force myself to stay up. I know I'm not the only one. My biggest problem, as well as others, is that I procrastinate. I have to manage my time appropriately which I will next semester because I know how it's like. I was tired all the time and I didn't get enough sleep most of the time. I managed to get every work done on time though but it was through the hard way. The essays didn't help, especially the 4+ pages. I'm already a slow essay writer. I take my time and look over so many times to make sure it doesn't sound bad. It's honestly not that bad if you really set your mind to it. What gets me going is the support I receive from the community and playing soccer. I experienced playing college soccer and it's so much different from High School but I was preparing for it. I knew there was going to be a lot more running and focus. I've grown to love soccer and after playing, I love it even more. It's great and safe place to go!
- College Sophomore
- 2 months ago
I choose my school because it's a small school where everybody comes together as a family. The teachers makes learning the subject really fun and easy to understand.
- College Sophomore
- 3 months ago