Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeC
Angelo State University is ...
NCAA Division II (with football)
Lone Star Conference
High School GPA
Neither required nor recommended
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.50 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.53 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.53 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities101Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science89Graduates
- Business Administration and Management45Graduates
- Animal Sciences and Husbandry40Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies38Graduates
- College Student Counseling and Personnel Services34Graduates
- Computer and Information Studies33Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 29 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.100 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.115 responses
After Angelo State University
- Very Good422
I am currently a freshmen student at Angelo State University. Just one week into the semester and I feel like it is my new home already. The environment here at Asu is calming and friendly. The instructors are extremely friendly and are delighted to help a student if the student needs assistance. The events they have here for us are outrageous and overwhelming you're bound to have a good time at an event. People here at Asu love socializing and meeting new people so it wont be hard to make friends around here. Angelo State University overall is a great university and San Angelo Texas is a good little city to live in or even visit. I am Angelo proud and my overall experience here at ASU has been amazing and I am just getting started.
- 16 days ago
I haven't been there long, but it is so homey.
- College Freshman
- 2 months ago
I feel comfortable and enjoy the environment. Despite living in San Angelo, ASU has a lot to offer making it feel like a whole new place!
- College Sophomore
- 2 months ago