Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC-
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeB-
Anderson University - South Carolina is ...
Private not-for-profit, Baptist
NCAA Division II (without football)
South Atlantic Conference
Anderson University - South Carolina Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.61 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.63 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.63 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Teacher Education for Multiple Levels41Graduates
- Elementary Education33Graduates
- Human Services32Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science30Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Corrections24Graduates
- Business Administration and Management19Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.54 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.87 responses
After Anderson University - South Carolina
- Very Good299
Anderson University is an amazing college with a beautiful campus and amazing staff. The professors are incredible and desire to help you learn and grow in your faith. They are great to be around. I actually look forward to having class, even at 8am every day. All of the professors have the highest degree in their field of study and some still work in the field of their study so students continually have up to date information about their major.
- 23 days ago
I am currently in my second year at AU and I still love it just as much as I did from the very first day. Being at AU has changed my life spiritually, mentally, and has shaped me as a person. Being in college is hard enough but fortunately here at AU, there is a christian environment that is loving toward all students. I believe I go to a college that is focused on the well-being of their students and wants to see them strive not just academically, but spiritually as well. I cannot wait to see what my future here at AU holds but I know that whatever may lie ahead will develop me in my major and into the adult I am meant to be.
- 23 days ago
I would not trade my college experience for the world. I am surrounded by the best teachers who care about my success and take the time to ensure that I an learning in class.
- Recent Alumnus
- 1 month ago