Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC-
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeB-
Anderson University - South Carolina is ...
Private not-for-profit, Baptist
NCAA Division II (without football)
South Atlantic Conference
Anderson University - South Carolina Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.61 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.63 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.63 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Teacher Education for Multiple Levels41Graduates
- Elementary Education33Graduates
- Social Services32Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science30Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Corrections24Graduates
- Business Administration and Management19Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.54 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.87 responses
After Anderson University - South Carolina
- Very Good300
I love Anderson University! All the professors and most students are super great and love what they're doing and love the people they're with. I only have two drawbacks. The campus security team could be a lot kinder and they could be A LOT more responsive to students' complaints. That's the big one. The second is just a personal preference. Don't get me wrong, I love my school. But I do wish it was in a bigger area with more things. It's in a relatively small town with not much happening. But if you like that, that's great. I'm more of a city-person.
- College Sophomore
- July 22 2015
My school is great because the people there make you feel special and you are all part of a big family. I feel they care about everyone and want everyone to succeed in the career he or she has chosen to pursue. I can't wait to start this journey and see where my future goes from here. For instance we had base camp which allowed you to spend one night and kind of get a feel of what campus life was all about. I had a blast it was so much fun getting to know the people who were going to be in the nursing field with me. Anderson University is one of a kind!
- College Freshman
- 4 months ago
All of the girls on the hall are friendly and the RA is great. We all get along very well. We are all think of things to do together, like decorating the hall for different holidays and getting together for late night snacks!
- College Freshman
- 3 months ago