Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC-
- Campus FoodC
- Student LifeC
Anderson University - Indiana is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NCAA Division III (with football)
Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference
Anderson University - Indiana Rankings
Niche ranks over 1,000 colleges based on more than 50 statistics and nearly 12 million opinions from college students.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.25 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.31 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.31 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management23Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities21Graduates
- Family Studies and Consumer Sciences19Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services19Graduates
- Elementary Education18Graduates
- Theological and Ministerial Studies16Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science15Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.35 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.47 responses
After Anderson University - Indiana
- Very Good220
I would choose my school again because the faculty, staff, and students are very hard working.
- College Sophomore
- 2 months ago
The community is so great at AU, I think there's something for everyone there. Campus life is a little dry, not much happens on the weekends. The people are all very genuine and care about each other--same goes for the professors. I like the challenge that the liberal arts program offers, but sometimes wish there were more course opportunities available. The staff is short in some areas, but the teachers are passionate and have so much to teach students. If I could go back to when I made my decision of which college to go to, I would not change anything. I am so glad I chose AU, I love it here and I love all the people I have met so far.
- College Freshman
- 4 months ago
Anderson University is a great community school. Everyone knows each other and the professors want the students to success.
- College Student
- 6 months ago