Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC-
- Campus FoodC-
- Student LifeC
Anderson University - Indiana is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NCAA Division III (with football)
Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.32 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.37 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.37 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management23Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities21Graduates
- Family Studies and Consumer Sciences19Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services19Graduates
- Elementary Education18Graduates
- Theological and Ministerial Studies16Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science15Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.38 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.53 responses
After Anderson University - Indiana
- Very Good223
I love AU! It has a great community of students and faculty. All the professors want to help all their students succeed! I absolutely love being a part of this school. They have many different majors and minors, and if they don't offer what you want, they will help you find a way to get there! All of the faculty members are so motivated to help their students, and you can tell they all love what they do. The athletics programs are pretty great too! The coaches are invested in their athletes and want to help them achieve their best!
- 2 months ago
Anderson University is HOME! It is a great university and is my dream school! It is small enough that I know all of my professors and can get one-on-one help. I am able to be involved and get to know many of the students. I love the feeling of community and the culture at AU. There are many opportunities for service, mission, and culture trips to a variety of interesting places. Anderson University is where I am meant to be.
- College Sophomore
- 11 months ago
I absolutely loved Anderson University! The campus is awesome. Everyone there has a smiling face. The nursing program welcomed me with open arms, and made a serious effort to show me why they are the best.
- Niche User
- 2 months ago