Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeC+
American International College is ...
NCAA Division II (with football)
Northeast 10 Conference
American International College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.31 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.31 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.31 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies31Graduates
- Management Sciences and Information Systems16Graduates
- Health Service Preparatory Studies15Graduates
- Business Administration and Management13Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities13Graduates
- Sport and Fitness Management10Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.34 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.40 responses
After American International College
- Very Good125
Having this being my second year at my school my freshmen year was not so bad. My professors were helpful, understanding and as well as supportive. The school had very great resources for me when it had to do with my academic work . The food at my school is very pricy as well as the books however overall the campus is not so bad however outside of campus is very dangerous and surrounded by locals who are not so friendly. Over i give my experience at my school a 3 out of 5.
- 1 month ago
I hope my professors at AIC will be like the upper level physio and bio professors at SFSU, and not like the other lower division professors who did not seem to care as much or were boring.
- College Freshman
- 5 months ago
I had some issues with roommates in my first semester and the first half of my second semester. Otherwise everything is very challenging and inclusive. The classes are tough, and that makes it more of a challenge so I do not get bored in class. The professors care and make sure that everyone is on track and comfortable with material.
- College Student
- 7 months ago