Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneD+
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeD-
Alice Lloyd College is ...
NAIA Division II
Kentucky Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
Data not available
High School GPA
Data not available
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.7 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.7 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.7 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.8 responses
After Alice Lloyd College
- Very Good28
I absolutely love Alice Lloyd College. Being in a Christian environment is awesome and I feel as if i fit in very well. I also enjoy the activites I take part in such as: cheerleading, tennis and cross country
- 2 months ago
I really enjoy attending Alice Lloyd college. It has a family atmosphere and is a fairly small college, which is what I like the most about it. The professors and students are always willing to lend a hand, even if they do not know you very well. It is a great school, and I have made many new friends and memories as well.
- College Sophomore
- Oct 16 2015
Alice Lloyd college is one of the only colleges that does not have co-ed dorms. By the time you are a college student you should be adult enough to be around women in a dorm environment, if you can't handle that, be a commuter or take a cold shower. It's people who do stupid things that made living in the dorm terrible and sometimes I believed living outside behind a dumpster would be cleaner than living in these dorms.
- College Senior
- Feb 16 2015