Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB+
Albertus Magnus College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division III (without football)
Great Northeast Athletic Conference
Data not available
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.10 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.9 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.9 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management193Graduates
- Managerial Economics28Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies27Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities18Graduates
- Community Organization and Advocacy11Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.9 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.11 responses
After Albertus Magnus College
- Very Good64
I love the small school setting. Professors are very helpful.
- College Freshman
- 1 month ago
I love Albertus Magnus College. The reason I chose Albertus is because it has the best program for my major in the state of CT, Sports Communications Broadcasting /Public Relations. Now yes, the school is indeed really small but coming from a small high school it makes me feel more comfortable. The residential life staff is okay, they could be better, but the campus life is one to experience. I have made more friends and have had more fun living on campus than I have had in years. The classes are small which makes it easier to learn and succeed. The food at Albertus isn't the greatest, some days it's actually terrible but our school is in down town New Haven! The food places around New Haven are amazing and delicious!! Not to mention the night life which always a must there!!
- College Sophomore
- 2 months ago
I love the small sized community at Albertus Magnus. Everyone knows everyone on a first name basis. The small class sizes are ideal because you get more one on one attention and help. The professors really care about your success and they are willing to help you do anything.
- College Sophomore
- 3 months ago