Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodC-
- Student LifeC
Albany College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences is ...
Data not available
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.15 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.16 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.16 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.13 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.16 responses
After Albany College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
- Very Good81
This school is so different then what it is made out to be! A lot more challenging with little to no time for extra activities. Upon arriving at this school make sure to stay focused and devote your entire life to school. It's extremely expensive and getting any help from financial aid is difficult. The school is very small with about 200 kids per class year but I actually like that. It makes approaching teachers a lot easier.
- College Freshman
- 3 months ago
Don't Attend, This school hasn't taught me a thing. I don't know how I plan to become a pharmacist one day or how I passed.
- College Senior
- 4 months ago
Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is a very science oriented school. It is a small campus with exceptional facilities and staff. Though the food is sub-par.
- College Student
- 5 months ago