Facts & Statistics
Tips for Getting In
- Be involved in sports or clubs.
- Have a good GPA and SAT scores.
Things I Wish I Knew Before Coming To School
- How to use the Blackboard system
- Manhattan is considered to be a "suitcase school."
- Security is a pain with parking!
- There aren't many on-campus parties.
- There is no football team.
- To make friends, all you have to do is sit around the quad (between classes or after classes, of course).
Interviews & Information Sessions
By contacting the College in advance (800) MC2-XCEL, prospective students can arrange an interview with a member of the admissions staff, take a tour of the campus, speak with faculty, and visit with current students.
During the school year, tours are given Monday through Friday between the hours of 10 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Prospective students should call the Admissions office at (800) MC2-XCEL to schedule a tour of campus.
There are no overnight visits at Manhattan College until the Orientation Weekend, which is after the student has been accepted into the College. If you know somebody who goes to Manhattan and would like to spend a night with him or her, you could probably do that; the student will have to get you a pass that grants you permission (and you can only stay with someone of the same sex).