Some professors does not care what happens to a student. They sometimes don't care of a student pass or fail, and will not help them if needed. Being in the college of education the advisors pics our classes and time to take them this is inconvenient to the students that works or have children.
My advisor picks out my schedule for the semester, it's sort of hard to work and go to school at the same time.
I am a Junior Biology major here at Albany State University and I would have to say that the academics is okay. Really not that hard if you aren't majoring in a science such as biology, chemistry, physics, engineering, or nursing. Now those classes are hard. If you aren't willing to put in the time or effort then don't major in any of the sciences because it's time consuming. The other irrelevant classes towards my major such as English, Math, History, Etc; they're easy as can be! Good Luck!
Honestly, I feel that being a biology major at Albany State University has its pros and cons.
1. Enlightened about the human body and what makes life.
2. Lab days are very interesting.
3. They provide academic seminars that are steered in your career choice.
4. You are required to conduct an independent research study.
5. STEM conferences are interesting
1. Sometimes the work can seem a little bit "childish".
2. Compared to Georgia State University, the lab equipment is fairly outdated.
3. The professors have bad attitudes especially in the science department. !
But look on the bright side, it has more pros than cons.
Everything was very detailed I understood what was going on I really enjoyed myself
Sorry, there are no reviews.